Physical education is the most evidenced-based solution to get students active today and prepared for a lifetime of health & fitness.
Physical education increases a child's:
- Physical activity participation and fitness levels
- Fundamental motor skills and movement patterns
- Knowledge, attitudes & motivation towards lifelong health & fitness
But, unfortunately physical education is not a priority in our schools:
- Less than 4% of schools require daily PE
- Almost 50% of high school students do not attend any PE during an average school week
- The median school PE budget is less than $800
Every child deserves a lifetime of health & fitness. Every child deserves PE.